TV In The Bedroom

2011

Austin now has a TV with a PS3 in his room for the first time in his life. Monty, Austin and I had all been talking about putting a TV in there for about a year.  That's too much talking about a thing. I admit. It was all me. I was apprehensive about what it meant and what would come to be.

Would I ever see him again?

He's had the TV in his room for about two weeks now and I've seen him the same amount as I saw him before.

Today for example, when he woke up he came and talked to me for a bit then went to go play his new Iron Man game. He played it for a while then moved onto his action figures. Next he came over and talked to me some more about sand box games and we looked up codes on the computer. We had breakfast while playing a game of Monopoly (that has been going on for about 5 days now). We played that for a bit then went to the pool.  Right now he's sitting on the couch reading and having a snack.

Austin had proved, yet again, my fears are just that, mine.

Comments

Popular Posts