San Francisco Maritime National Museum

2011

After much rain and cold and windy weather, I was so excited to see the sun was going to be shining proudly all day. Wait, make that all week! I put on my flip flops and t-shirt and we headed out the door to check out the ships at the San Francisco Maritime National Museum.




First, I explained to Austin that if he gave me any lip I was going to grab a rope and tie him until he agreed to play nice. I'm kidding. Obviously this picture is a joke. I would never use that much rope.



Once it was made clear we were here to have a good time, a good time was ready to be had. The Eureka ferry boat was our favorite because they had so many things for you to play with.



They let you sit, and touch and walk all around these ships with very little blocked off. Such a plus when you have a 9 year old boy with you.




Comments

Popular Posts