Professor Noggin

2013


Professor Noggin has been a big part of our days and nights lately, which, I knew, but picking up this morning I got a glimpse of how big. 


These boxes are everywhere in the house.  Austin loves them and not just the ones he knows the answers to. 


He picked out dinosaurs and insects this weekend while at the wildlife museum, neither of which he knows a lot about.


It occurred to me this morning that these games are a really fun and engaging way to gather information and interesting facts. Plus, he gets to see what Monty and I know and don't know. He didn't know I knew so much about American History. Actually, neither did I! I guess all those documentaries I like to watch have finally paid off!

Even at midnight, when I am ready to close my eyes, I can usually gather enough energy to connect with Austin before bed through a game of Professor Noggin.

Comments

Popular Posts