Comic Con

2011

After all the hulabaloo of moving back into our house I was less than excited at the thought of getting on a plane to go to San Deigo for a fast paced weekend at Comic Con. The night before we were supposed to leave I was laying on the couch after the carpet was installed in utter exhaustion. I begged Monty and Austin to let me off the hook and so I could stay home.

Now that I think about it, they were a little too eager to let me off the hook for a guys weekend alone without mom and Comic Con. Heeeeey!

Austin heard an interview with Stan Lee on NPR a while back and it's been a dream of his to get to see him.  I love it when we're able to make his dreams come true.


Waiting to see Stan Lee.


See the guy in the green shirt?  That's Stan Freaking Lee!

I wasn't there, but I've heard Stan Lee speak before and he is one funny and inspiring guy to listen too.


Ezio and Spiderman.


Ironman, Ezio and one devilishly handsome Captain America.


Both Austin and Monty want this painted in thier room.


Ezio and Lego Spiderman.

Next year I'll plan better and not take any cross country road trips that end with moving back into my house because I don't want to miss out on all the fun again!

Comments

Popular Posts